Thank you for visiting the Counselor's Corner! Check out this page to learn more about Cascade's Counseling Department and keep up-to-date on the latest counseling news. Use the links along the left-hand side to meet our counselors and find programming information, helpful resources, and more.
Our mission is to create responsible, lifelong learners in a safe and respectful environment where all are inspired to excel, value their community, and celebrate diversity. The counseling department plans, organizes, and delivers a comprehensive school guidance and counseling program that personalizes education and supports, promotes, and enhances the academic, personal, social, and career development of all students through individual guidance and a schoolwide curriculum.
- How do I make an appointment to see my school counselor?
- What can a school counselor help me with?
- Will my school counselor share what I tell them?
- How do I check my grades and attendance online?
- I have seen counselors from NAVOS, Consejo, and Southwest Youth and Family at school. Can I get an outside counselor too?